Loading...

Tuesday, 1 May 2012

Nu People Magazine


So, this is a quick blog post to fill you in on some very exciting news. I can now officially say that I will be writing for "Nu People Magazine" that is launching soon. I will be writing a section covering African history, culture and tradition. I can't even begin to tell you how excited I am about this, I think something like this is necessary  for the African Caribbean community, so to be a part of it is incredible. It all happened so spur of the moment as well, but it would not have happened without this blog and the contribution of those of you who have read my posts and written comments as well as feedback, so for that I am truly grateful. 


A sample issue is out in May - I will reveal the full details of the launch and where you can get a copy from soon - and then the regular issues will in the month(s) after. More details to come.

In the mean time you can stay updated here: 

Nu people magazines website http://www.nupeoplemagazine.com/ 

Follow Nu People on Twitter: @NUPeopleMagUK 

Follow Me on Twitter: @JJ_Bola 


No comments:

Post a Comment